Dr. Timothy Hopkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 20th, 2016
Excellent surgeon!!!

December 22nd, 2015
Extremely insensitive and rude to patients. Locks communication skills and proper semantics for critical patients. Has poor bedside manner

October 27th, 2015
Dr Hopkins is a talented neurosurgeon. My son broke his neck last year and his prompt and aggressive intervention saved alot of function for him. He is taking steps with prosthetic help. Thank you.

April 20th, 2015
He was more interested in going to lunch than talking to his patient. This was after waiting 45 minutes in an exam room to be seen.

November 17th, 2013
Great surgeon:)
I went to laser center, and after 40,000 dollars was no better, even worse. Total scam. I went back to Dr Hopkins, and he did the'real' surgery, and now I am doing great. Wish I had stayed with him the first time.

November 16th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Hopkins was so nice, he listens well, and explained my problem in plain language, with models and drawings I could easily see what was wrong. The surgery went well, and I am much better now living with no pain. They called the day after surgery to my home, just to check on me.

April 27th, 2013
THIS MAN DID NOT DO ON CALL FOLLOW UP FOR OTHER THE OTHER. Dr
I NOW HAVE AN INFECTION, BECAUSE HE CHOOSE NOT TO LISTEN TO MY HOME CARE GIVERS ABOUT INFECTION AND EVEN ER. DR. AND NOW I HAVE VERY BAD CONTAGIOUS INFECTION.I DON'T BELEIVE HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE JUST CHOSE NOT TO LISTEN TO PATIENT ADVACOTE WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE. I HOPE HE HAS RELIZED THAT IN THE FUTURE WE NEED TO LISTEN TO PATIENTS THEY KNOW THEIR OWN BODIES AND HOW THEY FEEL.

January 16th, 2012
Great Dr
Overall a great experience from diagnosing my problem to treating it without surgery. Now my pain is gone, and I am back to work. Great dr, I recommend him and his office

January 2nd, 2012
Good Doctor!
I referred myself to Dr Hopkins for a problem noone else seemed to be able to find. He took his time with me, and when he showed me the mri it showed what might be a crack in the bone. He ordered a ct scan and it definitively showed a crack/break on both sides at l5. I had the surgery and was better almost immediately. It took about 2 weeks for the soreness to get better, but now I am better than ever. His PA is nice too.

July 20th, 2011
don't go to this guy
This guy didnt know how to read my mri studies - he couldnt figure out what was wrong and kept grasping at straws to try to diagnose my condition. I'm not going back to him or his office again! His PA,Velma, thought that she was a doctor instead of a PA and crossed the line in her "treatment". The receptionists got my appointments all messed up, too.

January 23rd, 2011
He is an amazing doctor and I would most definitely recommend him to family/friends.

August 6th, 2010
Dr Hopkins is a great Dr
He wasted no time getting me in. Explained the surgery procedure in a way I understood. Took the time to listen to what I had to ask and say. I would reccomend him highly to anyone needing surgery on their back