A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Horeczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Horeczko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horeczko
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Horeczko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Horeczko, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horeczko graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horeczko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Martin Horeczko MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Horeczko practice?
- Dr. Timothy Horeczko has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Horeczko practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians.