A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Horita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Horita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horita
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Horita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Horita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Horita graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Horita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Horita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Horita practice?
- Dr. Timothy Horita has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Horita practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.