A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Horita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Horita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horita
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Horita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Horita graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Horita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Horita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Horita practice?
- Dr. Timothy Horita has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Horita practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.