Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hosea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hosea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hosea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hosea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosea graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hosea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Hosea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Hosea practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hosea has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hosea practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons and Somerset Sports Medicine Doctors.