Dr. Timothy Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Howard?

April 16th, 2014

Not as bad as people have commented!

I did read all the reviews on different sites over a year ago and took my G.P.'s advise and went to Dr Howard. I was hesitant at first. Found him to be informative, knowledgable and caring. I've been with him a year and my condition has been addressed professionally. I've been a snowbird for the last 4 months in Florida and went to a practice here that has 9 doctors in it and feel Dr Howard would be more than qualified to work in their practice. In fact I would prefer him over the 5 star doctor treating me now in Fla. now.

February 19th, 2014

Very professional

I am very surprised at several of these reviews here? My experience was completely different. His office staff was friendly, he spent nearly 45 minutes with me as a new patient. He was friendly and shaking my hand and introducing himself to my wife. His exam was very thorough asking a lot of questions. He personally took my weight and blood pressure as well. He was probably the only doctor I have had in a while who actually did a full examination. Afterwards he explained what condition he thought I had and what treatment I would have to have. Overall, felt confident he knew what was going on after I had been bounced around to several other doctors.

October 22nd, 2012

In tears

I have been to this doctor 3 times and left his office crying all 3 times. I have been to several doctors throughout my life and never left crying once let alone 3 times. He does not have a caring manner about him. I think unless your diagnosis is a text book case, he does not further look into your diagnosis. He is horrible at giving explanations. And seems arrogant. The thing that was good is his secretary was very sweet which doesn't help me any. I did some research and hopefully found a good Dr. that has a little more experience with people.

April 1st, 2012

Wonderful Dr. He is very caring and has helped me with my condition.

November 20th, 2008

Dr. Howard was wonderful. My appointment was made immediately and he also spent alot of time with me during the visit. My knees feel much better and they have not felt this good in years.

July 31st, 2017