A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Howes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Howes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Howes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Howes graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Howes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wilbert Howes MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Howes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Howes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Howes practices Urology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Urologists.