inactive

Timothy W Howes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 20th, 2014
Good urologist - What happened to him?
We considered him the very best urologist around. He treated my husband for prostate cancer and bladder cancer over an 8 yr period. Then one day we went for an appt & were told he had retired. An appt was made with one of his associates, who was good but did not like him as much as Dr. Howes. His name is still with the group name. Wondered if we were just dumped....maybe the relationship was one sided on our part.

January 16th, 2013
worst urologist ever
I've been going to see dr Howes for over a year and feel worse than I did before I started going! I've had kidney stones 3 different times and ended up in the hospital with a bad kidney infection and having to have the stones removed after he said I was fine! No other dr in his practice will accept me from him and all he wants me to do is keep coming in and paying for test after test. I'm very fed up with him and looking for a new dr as of now.

March 4th, 2010
Nice Dr..... but terrible wait time!
This was the 2nd time i had been in Dr. Howes Office and both times i waited over an hour after my appointment time. Dr. Howes was very friendly and genuinely seemed to care about my situation. I have over 20 kidney stones in one kidney and i'm only 24, so we are getting to the bottom of whats going on and he sent me home with plenty of meds because they aren't too large for me to pass on my own.

August 7th, 2009
Courtesy of office staff was good but nurse was not efficient.
I called complaining of severe pains after bilateral stent placements and his nurse said she was calling in some Ditropan that I was experiencing bladder spasms. I said ma'am, I am already taking Ditropan to no avail and she said well that is all I can do for you. No appointment to bring me in to check me out and see what is going on?? Nope. I ended up at the ER 2 days later with a severe urinary tract infection and another $10,000 bill because his staff also failed to take care of me.