A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Howland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Howland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Howland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Howland graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cady Howland MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Howland practice?
- Dr. Timothy Howland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Howland practices Internal Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Internists.