A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hsu, Emergency Physician is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hsu, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ching Hsu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hsu practices Emergency Medicine near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD.
See Germantown Emergency Physicians.