A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lebron Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lebron Huggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebron Huggins graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Lebron Huggins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell Health System
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lebron Huggins MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lebron Huggins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lebron Huggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lebron Huggins practices Gastroenterology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Gastroenterologists.