A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hughes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hughes, MD, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Hughes MD, FACOG, and FACS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Obstetricians & Gynecologists.