Dr. Timothy Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hughes?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hughes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2015

Terrible

December 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Hughes for the first time a few weeks ago, my friend at work gave me his name. The office was so pleasant and relaxed. His nurse, Casey, is also very sweet. My questions were all answered and the problem I was having is much better now. I recommend Dr. Hughes.

November 28th, 2014

Great doc, great staff.

I have seen many doctors due to the transfers I've had with my job. Have seen Dr. Hughes twice, and been very impressed. He is accurate, caring and actually listens....he's not rushed. His staff is friendly and responsive. Recommend without a second thought.

October 7th, 2014

Fixed what others could not

I was having difficulties with pain and bladder control. I had been told by my prior doctor it was just UTI. Dr. Hughes asked the right questions and did more testing to find the real problem with my bladder. Now after treatment, I'm doing much better and have my life back. Thanks from both my husband and me!

September 29th, 2014

Awful - woman do not go to this man

The following did or did not occur on my visit: • No access to my past record and no attempt to get history • No medication reconciliation • No introduction or hand-shaking when you entered room • Any conversation was abrupt, sarcastic and cynical • No urine sample obtained • Didn’t allow full explanation of problem before punting to another specialist • GYN table was broken down incorrectly – height not taken into consideration in placing stirrups – literally impossible to slide down and then nagged because I couldn’t do it. (I had nothing to push off of) Nurse in room had her back turned – no help • No rectal exam although that was a chief complaint (maybe GYN punts that these days as well) • Breast exam was beyond explanation – so extremely rough (you could not have felt a baseball in there) and when I literally screamed out – you just said, inaudibly, “huh, mammogram” you didn’t ask about areas of trouble in that breast – tried to reexamination where it hurt – NOTHING! I am quite sure you ruptured a cyst, it still hurts.

November 16th, 2013

Excellent doctor

I was not completely happy with my prior doctor and my friend suggested Dr. Hughes. Like a visit with any new doctor, I was nervous. His office was so friendly, I was at ease. Dr. Hughes listened to my concerns and actually found that some of my hormones were not correct. I was taking some hormones from my other doctor that were not covered by my Blue Cross. Dr. Hughes made some changes that not only made me feel better, but also were covered by my insurance so now I get my medicine for $20 a month instead of $170! I'm glad I found my new doctor.

April 24th, 2012

Simply the best doctor

I was recommended to Dr. Hughes by a friend, I am so thankful! Tremendous bedside manner, so meaningful in an age of impersonal service. I will definitely be back for my healthcare needs. Thanks Dr. Hughes!

February 2nd, 2012

Nice guy

Dr. Hughes was incredibly nice and very thorough. He answered all of my questions. This is the first gynecologist that I have ever been to that put me completely at ease. I recommend him highly.

November 9th, 2011

Great Doctor

I'm always nervous going to a gyn, Dr. Hughes quickly made me feel at ease. Very kind, really listened to me and explained things well. Will not go anywhere else!!

September 6th, 2011

Competent, caring and technically superb. Excellent surgeon and person.

December 30th, 2010

Love Dr. Hughes....

One of the best doctor's I've ever seen. Made an appointment soon after moving to Florida. He and his office are the best!

July 4th, 2016