A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hulbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hulbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulbert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hulbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Vick Hulbert MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy V. Hulbert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hulbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hulbert practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Critical Care Practitioners, Downey Infectious Disease Doctors, and Downey Pediatricians.