A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hulbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hulbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulbert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hulbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy V Hulbert MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy V. Hulbert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hulbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hulbert practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Critical Care Practitioners, Downey Infectious Disease Doctors, and Downey Pediatricians.