A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hullar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hullar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hullar graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hullar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Everett Hullar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Hullar practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hullar has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hullar practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.