A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hupfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hupfer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hupfer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hupfer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hupfer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Hupfer practice?
Dr. Timothy Hupfer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons, Indianapolis Family Physicians, and Indianapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.