Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hupfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hupfer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hupfer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hupfer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Hupfer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Hupfer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hupfer has 15 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hupfer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Shelbyville, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.