A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hupfer, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hupfer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hupfer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hupfer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hupfer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Hupfer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hupfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hupfer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.