A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hurley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hurley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Hurley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hurley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hurley practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellendale, ND.
See Sioux Falls Internists.