A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Huston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Huston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Huston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huston graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Huston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Hosp Reg Med Ctr, Mission Viejo, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Huston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Huston practice?
- Dr. Timothy Huston has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Huston practices Family Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians.