A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ingall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ingall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ingall, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingall graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Ingall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Ingall MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Ingall practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ingall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ingall practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.