A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Irvine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Irvine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Irvine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Irvine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Irvine practice?
- Dr. Timothy Irvine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Irvine practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.