Learn more about Dr. Timothy Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Irvine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irvine
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Irvine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Irvine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irvine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Irvine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Irvine practice?
- Dr. Timothy Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Irvine practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.