A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Irvine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Irvine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Irvine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irvine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Irvine practice?
Dr. Timothy Irvine practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.