Learn more about Dr. Timothy Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Irvine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irvine
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irvine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Irvine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irvine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Irvine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Irvine practice?
- Dr. Timothy Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Irvine practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.