A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Isakson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Isakson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isakson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Isakson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Isakson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Isakson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Isakson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, MO.
See Rolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.