A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ishmael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ishmael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ishmael, FAAFM, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine - Including Obstetrics (Both Vaginal & Cesearean Deliveries)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishmael graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishmael has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Litchfield Family Practice Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Litchfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy L Ishmael FAAFM and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Ishmael practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ishmael has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ishmael practices Family Medicine near Litchfield, IL.
See Litchfield Primary Care Doctors.