by Jo Ann Riker on Jan 18th, 2014

An excellent physician. I can't say enough about him. I had bi-lateral hip replacements in 2006. He had me driving my car in 4 weeks!!! His personal attention to his patients, listening to their particular needs while getting through the surgeries and back to living a normal life again is outstanding. I have personally referred him to four of my friends, who in turn have had sucessfull surgeries also. He's the best!

He's the best! show details He's the best!
by Diane B. Gibbens on Aug 12th, 2013

I would absolutely choose him again. He is so kind and caring. He was wonderful with my 85 year old mother when she needed a second hip replaced and was wonderful with me several years later.

Knee replacement-Restored my mobility! show details Knee replacement-Restored my mobility!
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Izant made me aware of options to avoid total knee replacement, which we tried. When it became clear that replacement was the only way to get me mobile again, the surgery was scheduled. There were no complications, my strength & range of motion are excellent, and I have my life back. I would highly recommend him.

A little empathy goes a long way show details A little empathy goes a long way
Oct 21st, 2011

He's a great surgen, but when it comes to pain control, he and his staff have no empathy. They degrade you and make you feel like an addict. They've forgotten they are dealing with a human being that has a different tolerance to pain.Make sure before the surgery, that your pain management is thoroughly hashed out.

Deb show details Deb
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Izant is in my opinion, phenomenal!!! He has performed two surgeries on my knee, and did an outstanding job. His bedside manner is excellent, and he takes time to talk with you and makes you feel at ease. I wish that I could have Dr. Izant for all of my medical needs.

Wam bam, thank you m'am show details Wam bam, thank you m'am
Dec 20th, 2010

Dr Izant does joint rep

Couldn't walk for 6 months show details Couldn't walk for 6 months
Mar 13th, 2010

Due to femoral nerve damage from a mistake Dr. Izant made during hip replacement surgery (compressing a nerve), I could not walk for 6 months...then had 2 years of physical therapy. My leg is still numb and I still have muscle weakness from the surgery.

New hip show details New hip
Oct 1st, 2009

He was accurate and excellent at his craft. New hip works great. Little scar. He needs to work on his empathy with patient pain.

Feb 22nd, 2009