A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Izzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Izzo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Izzo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Izzo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Izzo practice?
- Dr. Timothy Izzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Izzo practices Family Medicine near Grand Ledge, MI.
See Grand Ledge Family Physicians.