A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Izzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Izzo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Izzo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Izzo practice?
Dr. Timothy Izzo practices Family Medicine near Grand Ledge, MI.
See Grand Ledge Family Physicians.