Timothy J Allen MD Patient Reviews

no change

June 22nd, 2016
Dr Allen is the best. He truly cares about me and my well-being. I am fortunate to have been under his care for 16 years.

May 12th, 2016
Would see him as soon as he comes back
I have seen Dr. Allen for 13 years for chronic migraine and associated head and neck pain. My search to find a new doctor to take over in his absence has been disappointing to say the least. While treating with Dr. Allen, I still had migraines, but I did have a life. The other neurologists I've seen want to scrap the course of treatment developed over many years and sacrifice my life to try "new things" (meaning things I tried years ago and found ineffective). Please come back in a year. Your patients will come back.

April 25th, 2016
Likes to shame patients about their weight. Ironically refuses to prescribe narcotics to diagnosed migraine patients or provide more than very basic treatment. Found another doctor who was respectful and took my decades long migraine diagnosis seriously! Dr. Allen cares more about how he looks!

April 19th, 2016
Dr Allen is the best and hope he will return to what he knows and does so well very quickly!

April 15th, 2016
Dr Allen is the best.

April 6th, 2016
I have seen most all neurologist doctors north of Denver. After working with Dr. Allen I wouldn’t want to see any other doctor b/c Dr. Allen is a very nice, well rounded, educated man who carries a very open liberal educated mind in regards to trying to improve the health of his clients. He will work with you in every way possible! He is always seeking to improve himself within the medical world which in turn improves the health of his client’s. He's at the top of the pack in his field of work!

October 27th, 2015
Fantastic provider that was able to address the main symptoms and help me find a treatment.

September 29th, 2015
Personal, funny, knowledgeable. Felt comfortable immediately!

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Allen is great you can tell he knows what he's doing and really cares about is patients. His staff is also amazing and so friendly I highly recommend him.

April 2nd, 2012
Wouldn't dream of seeing a different doctor
I have seen Dr. Allen for the better part of seven years now, and I've never had a bad experience. He is super empathetic, willing to help, very intelligent and knows his stuff. Not intimidating like some doctors can be, non-judgmental in his suggestions for lifestyle changes. Excellent sense of humor; even with bad news I always leave his office smiling. I've recommended several individuals to his care and he is the neurologist for my whole family. Deserves nothing less than 5 stars and a medal!

June 23rd, 2010
Best doctor
Dr. Allen is the best doctor I have ever seen. He makes me laugh no matter how serious the situation. Laughter is the best medicine.

March 30th, 2010
I know several neurologists and nobody knows more about the brain than Dr. Allen