A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Baker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Baker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Baker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Timothy Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Baker practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.