A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Barron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Barron, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Barron MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Barron practice?
- Dr. Timothy Barron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Barron practices Ophthalmology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI.
See Muskegon Ophthalmologists.