Learn more about Dr. Timothy Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Barron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Barron, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Barron MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Barron practice?
- Dr. Timothy Barron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Barron practices Ophthalmology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Muskegon Ophthalmologists.