A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Barron is Excellent. Dr. Barron has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Barron, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Barron practice?
Dr. Timothy Barron practices Ophthalmology near Grand Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Erie, PA.
See Grand Haven Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Barron, Dr. Timmy Barron