A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Barron, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Barron MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Barron practice?
- Dr. Timothy Barron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Barron practices Ophthalmology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI.
See Muskegon Ophthalmologists.