A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Burns MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Burns practice?
- Dr. Timothy Burns has 12 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Burns practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.