A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cooper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cooper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J P Cooper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cooper practices Anesthesiology near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Anesthesiologists.