A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Donahue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Donahue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Timothy Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Donahue practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Family Physicians.