A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Donahue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Donahue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Timothy Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Donahue practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Family Physicians.