A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Doyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Doyle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Doyle DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Doyle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Doyle practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.