Dr. Timothy Egan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 13 reviews

May 21st, 2016
very rude. said my issue was in my head. didn't take the time to listen to my concerns or put me at ease.

April 22nd, 2016
Thank you Dr Egan for taking great care with my mom. Your staff was very friendly, our wait time was minimal and we both healed beautifully. You are the best. Thanks again to you and your staff for a great experience.

April 22nd, 2016
Professional and sincere
Dr. Egan did not rush trough my appointment. He preformed a thorough exam pertaining to my sinus migraines. The wait time was minimal. Looking forward to coming back for any other ENT related issues.

June 29th, 2015
Improved Snoring and Breathing
A few years ago I had a strange nasal tick that other ENTs couldn't figure out. I went to Dr. Egan and he corrected it with a nasal bridge procedure. Not only that, but it also improved my breathing significantly. Dr. Egan also drastically reduced my snoring with a new procedure that hardened the soft palette. I would highly recommend him to those who suffer any nasal issues, especially those with snoring and breathing.

January 5th, 2015
Dr. Egan was wonderful! We were very scared when my one year old all of a sudden experienced facial paralysis. Dr. Egan was so patient with us and so sweet to our boy! Dr. Egan exlained what caused this and how putting tubes in his little ears would help. I can't thank Dr. Egan enough for making me feel comfortable putting my baby in his care!

November 19th, 2014
Highly recommended
I have had a great experience with Dr. Egan. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and best of all - accommodating. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

November 10th, 2014
miracle in two continents
My son and I are been treated by Dr. Egan. We both had surgical procedures done by him. He changed our lives, but most of all made a miracle come through. As I got to know Dr. Egan, he mentioned he was traveling to Santa Cruz-Bolivia. That's where my family lives. He mentioned him and a couple of his colleagues travel to Bolivia to help the people in need. I got very emotional and started to tell him about the story of my mom and brothers. My mom has been misdiagnosed two times by two different doctors. I asked Dr. Egan if he could see my family. To make a long story short my mom finally had a diagnosed, which was an over active thyroid. He met my mom and two brothers. He performed the surgeries on them. My mom had a huge goiter due to her thyroid gland. One of my brothers had his nose reconstructed. And my other brother had a deviated septum done. These surgeries are diffucult and expensive in my country. But thanks to Dr. Egan and his colleagues whom changed our lives and took care of my family. There are no words to express how grateful I am. God sent Dr. Egan as an angel to my family. We were and still are in excellent hands under the care of Dr. Egan. I can still go on and on about Dr. Egan. Until this day he still is caring for my mom in Bolivia by keeping contact with her. YOU ARE OUR ANGEL DR. EGAN THANK YOU.

November 10th, 2014
ears and tubes and more tubes
Dr Egan is very knowledgeable and skillful, as well as being patient and kind. He works very well with my special needs child.

November 6th, 2014
I have seen Dr.Egan for allergies for years. He has cured me from them! Finally I can enjoy spring time with my family!

October 30th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Egan for many years and have always relied on him to fix my nose, dizziness, and ears. He did surgery for deviated septum and I had outstanding results. He doesn't stop searching for a solution until it is fixed. He always remembers the details of my case.

October 30th, 2014
Polyp surgery
Dr. Egan did a phenominal job in diagnosing my breathing problem which ended up being nasal polyps. He and his team really make you feel comfortable every step of the way! Thank you so much for everything you did!!

May 26th, 2012
Finally found
I found Dr Egan when looking for a new ENT after my guy of 2 20 plus year retired.As a patient with long standing ENT problems I was hoping to find a doctor who would evaluate my conditions and help me to help improve my quality of allergy and sinus life throughout the seasons. Dr Egan is a great listener, diagnostician and communicator. He approaches things from a holistic standpoint as it relates to allergy care and really stresses good daily habits. His staff is very helpful. Appointments are easy.