A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Fairbanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairbanks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Fairbanks MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Fairbanks practice?
- Dr. Timothy Fairbanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Fairbanks practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Surgeons and Oceanside Pediatric Surgeons.