A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Fisher has 66 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sebastian Fisher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Timothy Fisher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Fisher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Keene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.