Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gray is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Gray practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Effingham, IL.
See Effingham Surgeons.