A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hunter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hunter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Great River Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hunter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Hunter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hunter practices Family Medicine near West Burlington, IA.
See West Burlington Family Physicians.