Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Kelly
Dr. Timothy Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Community Hospital East and Fairbanks Hospital. Dr. Kelly has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Kelly has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Darrin Mangiacarne
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi10
Dr. James Gaither
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Indianapolis, IN 0.06 mi35
Dr. Dale Wayman
Indianapolis, IN 0.09 mi