Dr. Timothy Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kelly?

November 12th, 2013

Cold and calloused Dr.

My sister of 51 years of age was sent to CHN Behavioral care unit for what we thought was an addiction problem. Unbeknownst to me she had been having uncontrollable hip and back pain, cracking and bleeding fingers, bruising all over her body, and severe fatigue for four years. She would not share this with me due to my overly concern for her well-being. Four days after being admitted Dr Tim Kelly told her there was a 90% chance that she had cancer and then discharged her to Fairbanks Hospital, his own personal gold-mine. The very next day when I went to see her she could not hold anything in her hand, was confused, and could not stand up. After at least several hours of her being in this condition they finally called 911 for her to be taken 1000 feet across the drive to Community ER. Within two hours we were informed that she had Multiple Myeloma, probably has for a very long time, and hers was very late stage. She died less than four months later. I realize that by the time Dr Kelly saw her two days earlier it was already too late. But for him to tell her that she has a very high chance of having cancer and then sending her to rehab is beyond my comprehension. How cold and calloused he must be to believe her problem was cancer and not send her to the hospital or at least call in another Dr. My sister suffered extra unnecessary pain due to the greediness of this man. I will never forgive him. Finally to top it off, all of her drugs were stolen before she left the hospital.

May 31st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly's for some time now. I went into in patient and spoke to him and agreed that if I shiould have any issues regarding returning to work ect., he would answer my calls. I called and left a VM with him and his secretary starting on a Wednesday regarding my return date for work that my employer had. I needed to speak with him to get an extension for work. SO, after calling on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday which included an office visit asking for a call back. I never heard back. I also paged him on Saturday and Sunday asking for a call back regarduing my work situation. I never received a call and had to make the decision to return back to work on the following Tuesday. Now that I returned back to work, he is discharging me from PHP with AMA and will not give me a release back to work. I have since returned back to work and now I face termination once my HR department finds out. I continued to leave messages and requested a office visit to discuss the matter which was denied bt Dr. Kelly. If I had any recommendation for anyone reading thi, do not put your trust into this man, He is a coward! He will not own up to his misstakes and will screw your life up. He is supposed to be someone that helps individuals, not make there lifes worse. My recommendation to whoever is reading this is to RUN!!!! Go to some other Hospital! He is not out for your interest. He is out for the interest of himself and Fairbanks Buisness. My problem is that I have two insurance providers. So, I guess they are looking at this as money lost and not the well being the patient.

May 4th, 2011

Dr. Kelly is extremely absent-minded and his secretary is totally unprofessional. I had a horrible experience at this place! He preaches total abstinence yet his staff appears to be under the influence themselves. I seen a nurse wearing with what appeared to be a fentanyl patch in plain view on her back! I came there voluntarily, paid $4,000 down, had to give up other "addictive medications" that I didn't have an issue with just to be thrown out when my insurance ran out!. The whole time he wanted to place me on suboxone, an equally addictive medication and low success rate! Uncaring and unprofessional! Worst experience and will recommend people going elsewhere!

August 13th, 2010

Great Dr. for medication assisted recovery

I cannot say enough about his staff at his Fairbanks based office. I have NEVER felt like I was being judged or treated like I was sub-human by Dr. Kelly, the office secretary or any of the other Dr.s that practice in the office. My previous family doctor's office that has known me and my family for over 30+ years treated me like a scumbag when they found out about my substance abuse. I will never go back to them. Even though Dr. Kelly is technically only my HDB (high dose buprenorphine maintenance) dr. he is always willing to help with other medical problems like when I had a sinus infection awhile back. Only problem I've had with his office is how busy they always are but their kindness, courtesy, and expertise have insured that I will ALWAYs happily give them my buisness :)

February 17th, 2010

Dr. Kelly helped save my life.

July 15th, 2017