A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kennedy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Horse Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kennedy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Kennedy MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kennedy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kennedy practices Urology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Two Rivers, WI.
See Green Bay Urologists.