A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kutz, Family Practitioner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kutz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kutz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Kutz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Kutz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kutz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kutz practices Family Medicine near Leesport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Leesport Family Physicians.