The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Mccullough
Dr. Timothy Mccullough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mccullough is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Unity Hospital Of Rochester and ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Mccullough has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Mccullough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.
Dr. Craig Shepps
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi19
Dr. Edwin Gonzalez
General Practice, General Surgery
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi11
Dr. Susan Clark
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi9