A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McCullough, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McCullough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John McCullough MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. McCullough practice?
- Dr. Timothy McCullough has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McCullough practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.