A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Minton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Minton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- St Peters Hospital PENDING
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Minton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Minton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Minton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Minton practices Otolaryngology near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Horseheads Otolaryngologists.