A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kane Community Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA and Warren, PA.
See Jamestown Ophthalmologists.