Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kane Community Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA and Warren, PA.
See Jamestown Ophthalmologists.