Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John O'Brien MD is a male Allergist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Otolaryngologists, Wethersfield Plastic Surgeons, and Wethersfield Allergists.