A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John O'Brien MD is a male Allergist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Otolaryngologists and Wethersfield Allergists.