A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John O'Brien MD is a male Allergist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Otolaryngologists, Wethersfield Plastic Surgeons, and Wethersfield Allergists.