A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Brien is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John O'Brien MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Otolaryngologists.