A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Mara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Mara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Mara graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Mara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Mara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Mara practice?
Dr. Timothy O'Mara practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Sports Medicine Doctors, Reno Surgeons, and Reno Pediatric Surgeons.