A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Patterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Patterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Patterson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Patterson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Patterson practices Pediatrics near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Olney, MD.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians.