A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Roth practice?
Dr. Timothy Roth practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.