A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Roth DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Roth practice?
- Dr. Timothy Roth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Roth practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.