A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaw is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaw, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
- Appleton Med Ctr, Appleton, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Shaw MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shaw practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.