A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaw is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaw, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Appleton Med Ctr, Appleton, Wi
- St Mary'S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Shaw practice?
Dr. Timothy Shaw practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.