Allergist & Immunologist, Internist
4403 Harrison Blvd
Ste 4640
Ogden, UT 84403
801-387-4850
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  current patient  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2012

Dr. Sullivan took time to figure out what was going on with me in a miserable skin allergy condition that three other doctors had not been able to figure out. He continues to try innovative treatments, and I am gradually getting better. His kind, caring chair-side manner is very reassuring, and I would recommend him to any allergy sufferer.

|  Great Allergist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Sullivan is a great allergist. My fiance and I went to see him when my fiance was having severe allergic reactions to something in our h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great bedside manner  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2010

Dr. Sullivan spent a lot of time with me asking questions, explaining symptoms and providing advice. He was interested in learning about me as a person and not just as someone with allergies. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has an allergy problem.

|  Great allergy doctior  |  show details
by KDawg11 on Dec 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He's a great doctor who fully evaluates you and is up on current information. Helps you decide what solution is best for you.

|  show details
Aug 27th, 2008

Not easy to get an appointment and have to wait a long time for your appointmen; however, he is one of the absolute best doctors I have ever had. He is patient and takes as much time as necessary to examine you and figure out how to fix your ailment. He is good and patient with kids. Very good bedside manner. Makes waiting worth it.

|  Best Allergist in the Area  |  show details
by sallyroo on Mar 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I love Dr. Sullivan. I have been seeing him for several years and loved him from the minute I met him. I had been using a different allergist but when he got nasty and critical of my other specialists I knew it was time to do better but didn't want another doctor from the same group I was using. I went to my ENT for help and he said Dr. Sullivan just joined the group. I saw him 3 days later and have been using him ever since except a brief time in 2002 when I thought he was off our insurance and ended up with a different doctor at the group I was using before. I went back when I found he was on my insurance and he fixed the problems that were going on and reassured me that everything was going to be ok. Every time I have been in trouble with allergies or asthma he has been there willing to help and make a difference. I recommend him to anyone who needs an allergist that is not part of a mega group.

|  First Class World Renowned Physician  |  show details
by Jeff_S on Oct 23rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sullivan is without a doubt, the absolutely best doctor I have been to. I have had severe skin allergies and have visited no less than 7 other dermatologists and allergists in the last 2 years. I found Dr Sullivan on a recommendation from a rheumatologist that I was sent to as none of the other doctor's could find out what was going on. Dr. Sullivan's medical knowledge is second to none. He truly goes above and beyond in explaining in detail in layman's terms the issue, the causes, and the treatment options. He is also a terrific listener. It is apparent that Dr. Sullivan truly cares for me when I visit him and he is not simply trying to rush me out the door like many other doctor's have done. Dr. Sullivan is also a famous allergist/immunologist within the medical community; and has given many lectures and written many articles in renowned medical journals. We are lucky to have someone of this caliber in the city of Atlanta.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by gabriella on Sep 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sullivan identified a problem and solution that no other doctor had figured out despite months and months of testing and consultations. He was thorough, compassionate and accurate! And everyone in the office was helpful and friendly.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Picazzo7 on Feb 24th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I highly recommend Dr. Timothy Sullivan as one of the most professional, qualified allergists with whom I've consulted. He not only examined all the reasons for my allergies but also gave me environmental advice that has changed my life!