A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sweeney is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sweeney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sweeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Sweeney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Sweeney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.