A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Trainor, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainor
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Trainor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Trainor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trainor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Trainor MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Trainor practice?
- Dr. Timothy Trainor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Trainor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Pahrump, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons, Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors, Las Vegas Family Physicians, and Las Vegas Neurologists.