Learn more about Dr. Timothy Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Trainor, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Trainor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trainor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trainor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Trainor practice?
Dr. Timothy Trainor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Pahrump, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons, Las Vegas Surgeons, and Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors.