Learn more about Dr. Timothy Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Trainor, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainor
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Trainor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Trainor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trainor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Trainor MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Trainor practice?
- Dr. Timothy Trainor has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Trainor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons, Las Vegas Surgeons, Las Vegas Family Physicians, and Las Vegas Neurologists.