Learn more about Dr. Timothy Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Trainor, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Trainor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trainor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Trainor MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Trainor practice?
- Dr. Timothy Trainor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Trainor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Pahrump, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons, Las Vegas Surgeons, Las Vegas Family Physicians, and Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors.